While Bitcoin is relaxing, altcoins are surging with some good gains. At the time of writing, the king coin is swinging between $7500 to $8000.
Today’s top gainers among the Top 50 crypto market are Waves and Chainlink with 22.34% and 16.86% gains respectively. However, with 3.44% loss, zilliqa Coin is the biggest loser followed by Bitcoin SV with 2% in red.
The top-performing altcoin at the time of writing is Waves
At the time of writing, the waves coin has increased 22.84% against USD and trading at $2.92 USD. In term of WAVES/BTC, the price surged up to 19.48 %. The coin is trading at 0.00037089 BTC.
Currently, the coin is ranking in 31st position, holding market cap $291,552,159 USD with $105,853,859 USD 24 hour volume and 100,000,000 WAVES circulating supply. Approximately $241.00 worth of WAVES was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
- The MACD indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame and continues to issue a strong buy signal.
- The Relative Strength indicator has turned bullish on the one-hour time frame above 60 level.
- The Bollinger Band is showing expanding volatility in the market.
- The Chaikin Money Flow indicates the Bullish Trend, continuous Buying Pressure ,rising prices coinciding with CMF values above 0
- The Awesome Oscillator showed a bullish buying opportunity or short-term momentum in the market.
- The Parabolic SAR markers were above the candles and showcased a bullish market.
On May 22nd, The platform updated the waveslabs website and added a new section about Waves Incubator.The main aim is to support developers, with a special focus on dApps written in the RIDE language.
Recently, Waves Platform announced that the new Coin Flip game is ready, and is now available on the Wave testnet. The platform is also offering a giveaway for users to test the game.
Also, read other cryptocurrencies price analysis. What is your opinion on these altcoin coin price analysis? Share your thoughts on our Twitter and Facebook pages.
Source: Read Full Article