We believe you have already experienced that most marketing agencies are similar in their list of services offered. But Mobiblade is a breakthrough in the industry.
It combines advanced AI technologies like Double Click smart buying with a wide range of branded placements: from popular apps, websites, and games to all the top online media like Esquire magazine.
The Most Diverse Audience to Date at FMLS 2020 – Where Finance Meets Innovation
Financial companies and international forex brokers have specific marketing needs in a highly volatile and competitive environment.
You probably know not by hearsay that in order to achieve at least the same clients’ statistics as a year ago, you need to work twice as much and show up remarkable ingenuity.
How to attract new clients, get them interested in your brand and turn it to their favorites?
How to make your ads as visible as possible against the competitors’ banners and show them only to extremely target users without overpaying for ineffective actions?
Answers to all these questions are realized in the best Mobiblade practices, which are hardly used in full by any other marketing agency specializing in the financial sector:
- Programmatic media buying is the automation and optimization of ad placements, ranging from in-depth audience selection according to the most specific criteria, to gradual cost reduction through a smart net of sites, excluding those that bring the least effective result. Mobiblade takes over the concept development of the entire advertising campaign, creatives creation (including animated ones), and large-scale Direct Media Buying in financial media like Bloomberg, news media like The Guardian, and also gaming, entertainment, educational, and travel portals. Platforms are selected depending on the product you currently want to present to the market.
- Worldwide offline ads – checkmate solution for global coverage across 22 countries. Mobiblade has personal contacts to get the most effective ad places, which are usually booked a year in advance: airports, malls, city billboards in popular broker jurisdictions (MENA, UK), and even top-tier TV channels: Bloomberg, SkyNews Arabia, EuroNews, AfricaNews. Most options assume display with CPM based pricing.
- Paid PPC ads in local search engines. Case study: Mobiblade launched an optimization campaign, the CPC bid updated every 2 hours at the same CPA. The agency achieved an unimagine increase in live registrations of 65%!
- Mobile app advertising, including games. Case study: Mobiblade launched a campaign focused on increased app downloads of a game using Baidu&360 in China. They achieved an impressive click-through rate of 35%.
- Remarketing is a powerful advanced level collaboration with Adroll, Criteo, Facebook Remarketing, Retargeter in the USA and Canada, and Baidu on the Chinese market. Case study: Mobiblade launched a remarketing campaign after analysing users’ behavior and additional data, achieved an improved conversion rate of 6% in Google and Facebook.
- Social media: in addition to competently managing brand accounts on social networks, Mobiblade goes further, offering account openings and paid up-level ad campaigns in WeChat, Weibo, Facebook, TikTok, Tinder, Viber, Telegram, and Instagram. Cross promo and innovative ad formats will play on your side. What is more, you can advertise in a modern audio format, covering Spotify’s multimillion audience with pre-recorded promo message.
You can also rely on Mobiblade for in-deep Media analytics, turnkey digital Chinese market entry, and even global sponsorships.
The agency itself is the official sponsor of the award-winning “Valkyria” Sailing Team (Cyprus), demonstrating in practice that it is another quality way to increase brand awareness.
Mobiblade’s list of media partners also speaks volumes: The Guardian, Bloomberg, SkyNews, Marie Claire, Men’s Health, Yandex, Baidu, Facebook, Tinder, Viber, TikTok, Yahoo, Rambler, Criteo, leading influencers – even on the Chinese market – and many more.
Double click to success
One of the most progressive Mobiblade tools worth talking about is Double Click by Google with flexible customization, two-layer retargeting capabilities, and launching a multi-step media storytelling campaign.
All while lowering overall costs and continuous AI-driven optimization.
Double Click effectiveness is clearer on the real examples from “Think With Google” portal:
- Skoda ran an advertising campaign to promote their new car model. For the selection of the target audience and further analysis, DoubleClick tools were used. As a result, the click-through rate increased by 53%, and the cost per lead decreased 9 times.
- Costa Coffee has launched campaigns through Double Click as well. It targeted users who were within 25 meters of a particular coffee shop, looking for a place to drink coffee. As a result, reach increased by 82%, click-through rate jump by 32%, and attendance at establishments rose by 30%.
Incredible marketing opportunities
The impressive campaign performance is also achieved through advanced retargeting capabilities.
For example, you can tune in to visitors of a competitor’s website and add extra layers like their interests, gender, age, geo, etc. to reach the most accurate audience with high-performance CVR.
The next advanced level is the level-up features of creatives. In the DoubleClick system, your banners can contain such variable elements as a time of day, dynamic hashtag, current weather indication, user’s gender, and much more.
Also, media banners can contain links to diverse LPs, consist of several files, and support such additional functions as voting with a choice of answers, a “share with friend” button, and so on.
It turns out that each ad adapts to the user, becoming more attractive and clickable for him.
You can also personalize remarketing campaigns by adding product information to your banner based on past user actions.
For example, air ticket sellers can indicate the date of the return flight or the number of days before departure, while sellers of women’s clothing can indicate the color of a dress that a site visitor has already added to the cart.
This kind of personalization makes it easier to remember that you have already visited this site, or that it is time to go on vacation or to fund a trading account with the brokerage company.
After a successful interaction with a user, you can enable Look-a-like targeting by selecting people with similar interests. The likelihood that they will also want to interact with your offer increases significantly.
Moreover, cross-platform attribution allows you to get data on the most resultative channel (mobile, desktop, tablet, etc). This makes it easier to optimize user acquisition costs and continuously increase the conversion rate.
Additional programmatic features
It is no coincidence that Mobiblade offers Double Click as an advanced programmatic instrument. It is all about the unprecedented quality of the tools and the placement sites provided.
– Only web and mobile platforms with high-quality content can become members of the DoubleClick network. This allows to increase the effectiveness of advertising and avoid unnecessary costs with the advertising itself becomes noticeable and attractive.
– The system prevents direct competitors from showing ads on the same page.
– The number of ad impressions per user is also limited, which allows him not to get tired of your ads.
– The advertising storytelling mode allows to warm users up, systematically leading them to the target action.
– Full transparency of campaigns, continuous in-depth data analysis, and step-by-step budget control.
Get ahead of your competition by contacting Mobiblade today!
Disclaimer: The content of this article is sponsored and does not represent the opinions of Finance Magnates.
Source: Read Full Article