The amazing marketing machine of highly popular dog meme crypto project Floki Inu ($FLOKI) has secured a strategic partnership withone of The Netherlands’ top professional football clubs.
What Is Floki Inu ($FLOKI)?
The idea of creating this cryptocurrency was born on June 25 after Dogecoin ($DOGE) advocate Elon Musk tweeted that the name of his Shiba Inu dog would be “Floki”.
Currently, you can buy $FLOKI on decentralized exchanges Uniswap and PancakeSwap and centralized exchanges Gate.io, Decoin, and MXCE Global.
The Floki Inu team says that some of the projects that will use the $FLOKI token are as follows:
- Valhalla: “A Play-To-Earn NFT gaming metaverse currently being developed by the FLOKI team. Our goal with Valhalla is to get many people who might not have otherwise heard about crypto to explore cryptocurrency and blockchain technology through an NFT game — and to get paid while doing it.“
- FlokiPlace: “The NFT economy is strong and will only become more vibrant. We also look forward to a world where people can easily purchase physical goods with cryptocurrency. FlokiPlaces aims to fill this gap by making it easy for people to trade NFTs and physical goods while paying with cryptocurrency — with the FLOKI token as the core payment option.“
- Inuversity: “FLOKI is working to help create a world where pretty much everyone is exposed to cryptocurrency and the blockchain in some form. To achieve this, we believe educating people about blockchain technology is mission practical. Floki Inuversity will be the premier cryptocurrency education platform. It’s focus is to educate the mainstream audience FLOKI appeals to and get them more familiar with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.“
Floki Inu’s Professional Football Sponsorship Deals
On November 18, we had two such announcements.
The first one was in India with Kerala Blasters FC:
The second one was in Spain with Cádiz CF:
The third one was in Italy with Italy’s Società Sportiva Calcio Napoli (aka “S.S.C. Napoli”), which plays in Serie A, the top flight of Italian football.
Well, on Sunday (December 12), we found out that the Floki Inu team has struck a sponsorship deal with FC Twente, a Dutch professional football club from the city of Enschede. Since 2019, FC Twente has been playing in the Eredivisie (the top tier of Dutch football).
The Floki Inu team went on to say:
- “This partnership will help give the #FLOKI brand mainstream exposure to the Netherlands’ massive population of over 17 million people — a lot of whom are affluent and crypto savvy.“
- “The partnership will see the #FLOKI brand and website featured on the LED display during FC Twente’s games, on their printed materials, and on their social media channels.“
- “The FC Twente partnership is part of #FLOKI‘s strategic moves to build a global movement and solidify itself as one of the strongest and most recognized cryptocurrency brands in the world.“
According to data by CryptoCompare, $FLOKI is currently (as of 07:40 a.m. UTC on December 14) trading around $0.0001367, down 10.76% in the past 24-hour period.
The views and opinions expressed by the author, or any people mentioned in this article, are for informational purposes only, and they do not constitute financial, investment, or other advice. Investing in or trading cryptoassets comes with a risk of financial loss.
Source: Read Full Article