Shirtless Conor McGregor stretches before going for a run three days after ‘flashing woman in Corsica bar’

CONOR McGregor performs stretches on a quayside three days after he allegedly flashed his privates at a woman in Corsica.

The shirtless UFC star, 32, is seen in our exclusive pictures stepping off his £3million yacht and working out with a trainer.


McGregor appeared relaxed when holidaymakers spotted him coming ashore in Calvi and going for a jog wearing only running shoes and a pair of orange striped shorts.

Two days later he was later quizzed by cops in the French resort on suspicion of attempted sexual assault and indecent exposure.

The Irishman – on holiday with fiancee Dee Devlin – was released without charge on Saturday as the police probe continues.

The pictures emerged as McGregor today hit back at trolls online saying "I will never kill myself" in a rambling social media post.

He was accused of flashing his privates to a "shocked" married woman as she went to the toilets in a bar on September 6.

On September 9, Brit tourist Jamie McKee was relaxing with his girlfriend in the resort when he says the cage fighter's entourage caused a stir.

The London entrepreneur, 33, said: “We were at the bar opposite the port having a drink then loads of bodyguards turned up.

"They were all speaking English, so we knew someone famous was coming.  

“Then Conor stepped off the superyacht and he put on this thing that looked like a heart rate monitor.

"Then he stretched a few times before he went off for a run. 

“When he ran off there were a few bodyguards behind him and I think there was a car that followed him on the run too.

“I managed to snap a few pictures before he ran away.”  




Yesterday McGregor said he was "crushed" and "can't go on like this" in since-deleted posts on social media.

He broke his silence to respond to a Twitter user who said the Irish star had been called "English", adding: "They can have him."

McGregor hit back: "[You work in] suicide intervention yet ridiculing me in this manner online, at this horrendous time in my life.

"I am trying to stay strong for my kids and the people that rely on me and that love and support me. Thanks for the insults, hypocrite."

He added: "I can’t go on like this man. I am crushed here."

Today he posted another troubling message apparently in response to trolls.

He said: "I will never kill myself no matter how many wish for it.

"Try set me up all yous f***ing want over and over and over the truth will always set me free!

"Never will I fold! The truth is the truth and it gives me wings!"

YACHT RAID

McGregor was arrested after the unnamed woman claimed he showed her his manhood following a heavy drinking session in the upmarket port town the previous Sunday.

She made a formal complaint to cops last Thursday, and on Friday cops raided his £3million yacht named the Dave Ocean.

McGregor made his way to the local Tramariccia Gendarmerie by bike on Friday, surrounded by bodyguards, and was then grilled by an examining magistrate and judicial police.

"The suspect was arrested and placed in custody by the judicial authorities," said a spokesman for the Bastia prosecutor.

He was released without charge on Saturday, but the case is still active and he could be summoned before a magistrate later this week.

TV broadcaster France 3 Corse said it had spoken to a friend of the alleged victim.

The report reads: "According to a witness who spoke with the complainant that same evening and whom we were able to question, McGregor, accompanied by his bodyguards, allegedly exhibited his private parts to the young woman without her consent as she made her way into the bar toilets."

The source said what happened "deeply shocked the woman, who was on holiday in Calvi with her husband".

The alleged incident may have been caught on CCTV or filmed by other bar-goers, police said.

McGregor's lawyer Emmanuelle Ramon said his client "vigorously denied any wrongdoing".

"He has been released before the legal end of police custody and without any judicial review," said Mr Ramon.

McGregor’s manager Audie Attar added: "I am irate and putting out a warning loud and clear: Conor McGregor is not and will not be a target for those seeking to score a headline or a payday."

The UFC star, 32, was arrested last Friday on suspicion of attempted sexual assault and indecent exposure before he was released without charge the following day.



The MMA star has been holidaying in the Med with Dee and their two children for the past few weeks.

Last month he made a guest appearance at the start of the Tour de France in Nice, alongside Prince Albert of Monaco.

On Friday – the same day he was arrested – he hinted he might make a comeback from retirement.

He revealed on Twitter that drugs testers had come to his yacht to take a routine urine sample – indicating he is still on the USADA list.



Source: Read Full Article