Cryptocurrency events are common every year, and 2021 is not an exception. There is a long list of events for this year, both virtual and live in different countries worldwide. This article highlights the biggest of these cryptocurrency events. You can attend any of them, whether online or offline, to be part of the interesting happenings during this time. The following are the most awaited crypto events in 2021.
Event date: 30 April – 1 May
Event location: Los Angeles, California
As the name implies, Bitcoin 2021 is all about Bitcoin, the biggest cryptocurrency on the planet. There will be 12 days of mind rubbing on BTC by top Bitcoin innovators and influencers in the crypto industry. Business people, heads of startups, Bitcoin enthusiasts, and investors are welcome to attend this event.
Here is the list of main speakers:
- Jack Dorsey, CEO of Square and Twitter;
- Nick Szabo, Bitcoin Cryptographe;
- Peter Todd, Applied Cryptography Consultant;
- Mark Yusko, CEO and CIO, Morgan Creek Capital Management;
- Anthony Pompliano, Founding Partner, Morgan Creek Digital;
- Peter McCormack, Host, What Bitcoin Did;
- Nimrod Lehavi, Co-Founder and CEO, Simplex, and many more.
Blockchain Expo Global 2021
Event date: 6-7 September
Event location: London, United Kingdom
Blockchain Expo Global is one of the top cryptocurrency events that bring together blockchain experts from all over the world to discuss important subjects concerning blockchain and the internet. This year, the event will take place at the Business Design Centre in London. Subjects to be discussed include blockchain for enterprise, crypto and digital asset investment, blockchain for business and FINTECH, and regulation.
Speakers at the event include blockchain experts in different tech companies. Few of them are:
- Simon Seiter, Head of Digital Assets, Deutsche Börse;
- Leandro Nunes, Vice President of Product Development, Mastercard;
- David Nicol, Head of Digital Assets, R3;
- Eric Demuth, CEO & Co-Founder, Bitpanda.
Blockchain Life Forum 2021
Event date: 21-22 April
Event location: Moscow, Russia
This is tagged as the biggest offline event in 2021. It has gathered at least 4,000 participants in Singapore and Moscow every year for the past 5 years. The event is open to both industry leaders and beginners in the blockchain. This year, Blockchain Life Forum 2021 will be an educational as well as a networking opportunity for business and industry building. Attendees include blockchain startups, business owners, fund investors, miners, blockchain developers, and many more.
Topics will include blockchain, cryptocurrencies, mining, and startups. Past speakers in this forum are:
- Javier Sim, Co-Founder, Bithumb Global;
- Eric Benz, CEO, Changelly;
- Roger Ver, CEO, Bitcoin.com;
- Tone Vays, Trader and analyst;
- Xinxi Wang, Director, Litecoin Foundation;
- Tim Draper, Founder of Draper Associates and DFJ.
Blockchain Week Rome 2021
Event date: 9-13 March
Event location: Rome, Italy
Blockchain Week Rome 2021 promises to be an event to remember. It will be an opportunity to learn from experts and forge partnerships that will lead to the growth of the blockchain industry. The event will feature conferences, networking, exhibitions, panels, debates as well as a training course centered on blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Over 35 speakers will be at the event, some of which are:
- Paolo Ardoino, CTO, Bitfinex and CTO, Tether;
- Massimo Chiriatti, CTO, Blockchain and digital currencies, IBM;
- Giacomo Zucco, Bitcoin maximalist and expert;
- Alexander Filatov, Co-Founder and CEO, TON Labs, and many others.
Event date: 23 – 24 March
Event location: Hong Kong, China
TOKEN 2049 is the premier crypto event in Asia. The event will be held annually with founders and business executives of crypto and blockchain companies, meeting to discuss trends in the market. This year, the event will bring together people from the cryptocurrency industry comprising entrepreneurs, investors, developers, crypto and blockchain enthusiasts, and the media. Speakers for this year’s event include:
- Jimmy Song, Bitcoin developer and author of Bitcoin;
- Justin Sun, CEO of Tron;
- Ryan Selkis, Co-Founder and CEO, Messari;
- Zac Prince, CEO, BlockFi;
- Kirk Marszalek, CEO, Crypto.com.
Blockchain Fest 2021
Event date: 9-12 June
Event location: Limassol, Cyprus
Blockchain Fest 2021 is going to be one of the most important events in the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry this year. The event will focus mainly on business and professional development in the industry. Cyprus is one of Europe’s leading hubs for cryptocurrency, and it is going to host the event with 1,000 attendees in person and another 10,000 online participants. Key topics include blockchain, cryptocurrency, crypto-exchange, decentralized finance (DeFi), smart contracts, mining, online payments, and investment.
The lineup of speakers includes:
- Rune Christensen, Co-founder and CEO Maker Foundation;
- Andrey Barchenkov, Co-Founder, Finexpo & Unicap;
- Johnny Lyu, VP & Co-Founder, KuCoin;
- Ethan Ng, CEO, BiKi.com;
- Thomas Borrel, Chief Product Officer, Polymath.
If you are looking for big crypto events in 2021 to attend, these are the most awaited ones to look forward to. You can plan and attend these events to meet the top people in the industry and learn from experts online if you choose. The year 2021 is said to be the year of crypto, so there is no better time to attend events and learn about the space than now.
Featured image: medium.com
Source: Read Full Article